Monday, November 28, 2011

The Next Step

           Imagine climbing Mount. Everest and upon descending from such a great high you realize you might have just reached the penicle of all your goals. No matter how hard you try you can not think of another feat greater than what you have just accomplished. It becomes apparent that whatever is next should be better than what you have done or it would just be a waste of time. Competitors like myself often reached crossroads such a this one. Personally, I put playing football on such a high pedistal that once I got here and accomplished my first season I am now left with more hunger for the game than before I got here. I feel as if my mission or rather my journey has not reached its final destination. I wonder if I really challenged myself to being all that I could be or just settled because it seemed like an easy way to make it on a collegiate level.

No comments:

Post a Comment